How to apply for membership in Kena Shriners
If you are a Master Mason of a Lodge recognized and in amity with the Conference of Grand Masters of North America, you can petition to become a Noble of the Mystic Shrine.
For the current initiation fee contact the Kena Recorders Office, 703-573-4202 Recorder@Kena.org
For this fee the new member gets...
- Walks the “hot sands” during the Ceremonial;
- His lady attends the Ladies Luncheon on the Ceremonial Day;
- Both he and his Lady attend the Dinner Dance that evening honoring the new Nobles and Ladies; and
- Both he and his Lady can go on the bus trip to the Philadelphia Hospital in the fall.
- If the Candidate comes in by Cold Sands, he gets that and all of the above.
- << Prev